Your brick-and-mortar location is more than just a building. It’s an extension of your brand and the main place where your business activities transpire. When you invest in improvements in your building, you’re essentially investing in your business’s future. Installing 3M Window Film for your Dallas building is a quick and simple way to enhance your commercial property. Below, we’ve shared some of our top recommendations for window tinting options from 3M.
What Makes 3M a Great Window Film Brand
There are a lot of window film brands out there, but 3M has definitely earned a reputation as one of the best. While some brands are made of nothing more than flimsy polyester and cheap color dyes, 3M films are truly top-notch. You can count on this brand for quality materials that yield excellent results as well as:
- Long-lasting products
- Excellent heat and UV protection
- High-quality materials used in manufacturing
- Innovative solutions like DI-NOC and Daylight Redirecting Films
- Variety of styles and aesthetic options
Top Three 3M Window Films for Dallas Businesses
When it comes to 3M Window Film, Dallas property owners truly can’t go wrong. All 3M films are truly outstanding products. There are some, however, that are more popular than others. If we had to narrow it down, our top three choices for Dallas businesses would be:
- 3M Daylight Redirecting Film: When it comes to innovation, Daylight Redirecting Film takes the cake. These films are actually designed to redirect incoming sunlight, allowing it to reach further into building interiors. This essentially allows you to use natural lighting to illuminate your interior instead of relying on electricity.
- 3M Sun Control Prestige Series: 3M Sun Control Prestige films are a powerful option for controlling heat and glare. These films are designed to filter out UV rays and heat, keeping your building comfortable and energy efficient. Low reflectivity keeps your windows crystal clear.
- 3M Scotchshield Safety & Security Film: Here is a solid security window film that not only looks great but also performs well too. 3M Scotchshield Safety and Security Film is a durable, lasting security that’s great for anti-intrusion and accident prevention efforts.
Find the Right Option from 3M for Your Business
Call our office today to discuss 3M Window Film options for your Dallas building with an expert!
About The Author: Mike Kinsey
Mike Kinsey has been performing window film installs in the Dallas metropolitan area for the past ten years. After years of working in the construction industry as a project manager, Mike obtained a position at Commercial Window Tinting Dallas and is now the company's Operations Manager. Mike brings a unique perspective and wealth of knowledge to every project. His extensive knowledge of security, energy efficiency, and privacy film gives him the ability to implement the ideal solution for nearly any commercial property, regardless of the size, age, or architectural composition. Over the years, Mike has received extensive training and has attended numerous seminars and professional development courses held by industry's top professionals. He is certified by 3M, EnerLogic, and AIA for continuing education and is trusted by property owners all throughout the Dallas area and the state of Texas.
More posts by Mike Kinsey