When you’re running a business, it can be hard to figure out what investments are useful and which ones are a waste of your time. It seems like everyone’s trying to sell you on something. And sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference between a good investment and a scam. While there are a lot of gimmicks out there, we’re here to tell that window film isn’t one of them. These statistics and figures can prove that window film for your Dallas business is not only effective, but a seriously solid investment.
Is Window Film Effective? The Numbers Say “Yes!”
There are some window manufacturers out there that try to claim that window film isn’t effective. But really what they want is for you to buy their pricey double and triple pane windows. In reality, window films are highly effective and we have the facts and statistics to prove it!
Commercial Window Film Statistics and Figures
Numbers don’t lie. These facts and figures prove that commercial window film for your Dallas business is one of the best investments you can make:
- Commercial window films can save businesses up to 30% on energy costs each year.
- Window tinting blocks up to 99.9% of UV radiation that can cause skin cancer.
- Installing window film can prevent office furniture from fading and increase its life expectancy by up to 500%.
- In comparison to replacement windows, window tinting can provide up to 7 times the energy saving benefits per dollar spent.
- Spectrally selective films can block up to 80% of the solar heat entering your windows.
- Every 100 square ft of installed window film equates to approximately 1 ton of air conditioning.
- The average ROI is approximately 3-5 years, but some businesses see a full return in as soon as 6 months!
- Window films cost approximately one tenth the price of new windows.
- Businesses can earn up to 9 LEEDS points for window tinting.
Learn More About the Effectiveness of Window Film
Call today to speak to an expert about the benefits of window film in Dallas!